This Week's Announcements and Events
Here's what's happening at EPC this week!
Questions about any of our upcoming events? Send a message!
* Welcome Visitors – We are pleased to have you worship with us. If this is your first time with us, please fill out the information cards inside your welcome bag which you can grab in our sanctuary and return in the offering plate. Our Pastor Gary and elders would love to call on you to know you better.
* Nursery is available: Children are always welcome in the service, but if parents prefer, there is a nursery with staff available for children ages 5 and below in the lower level hallway. The service will also be live streamed outside the sanctuary in the Lobby if you need to step out.
* Hearing devices and large print hymnals and bulletins are available from the greeters Please use them, if needed, to enhance your worship experience at Elkton Presbyterian Church, but remember to return them on your way out.
* We will have a congregational meeting directly after the service, next week, Nov 13 to elect nominees for Elders, Deacons and Trustees.
* Coffee Hour next week – Nov 13. We will take this opportunity to say goodbye to Lillian Greigg, who is moving to Fredrick soon.
* Presbyterian Women (PW) Relish Fundraiser – PW will be taking orders for their famous cranberry relish today and next Sunday. $5 a pint. Regular and no added sugar available. Relish can be picked up on Nov 20 after each service. All women are invited to help prep the relish on Friday, Nov 18 at 1:30pm and to finish it on Sat, Nov 19 at 9:30am in the kitchen. All proceeds benefit local charities and worldwide PW missions.
* Thanksgiving Food Baskets – The Deacons will be offering Food Baskets this year. If you would like to share your blessings with others, please stop by the table in the narthex. You can offer to buy food or contribute a monetary donation. Food donations should be returned by Sunday, Nov 13. Baskets will be distributed on Nov 20. Please contact Judy Jacobsen for questions, 585-749-3649.
* Operation Christmas Child boxes are being collected until Sunday Nov 20. See display in the lobby. A few boxes are available to take and bring back, but any shoe box will be fine also. See list of allowed items on the table.
* Baskets of Blessings – If you know of a family that is need of a Thanksgiving Meal, please contact the office. We need name, # adults, # Kids, and a contact number or email.
* Thanksgiving Annual Festival of Praise Concert – Sunday, Nov 20, 5pm.
* Men’s Breakfast – Saturday, December 3, 8am. EPC Fellowship Hall. All men are invited. Rev. Lt Col John Groth will be the guest speaker. RSVP to Dick Baldwin.